Awakenings Counseling for Couples and Intimacy is hiring at all our North Carolina locations (Raleigh, Durham/Chapel Hill, and Greensboro) for Master’s level candidates.
– Competitive Salary
– PTO & 10 paid Holidays
– Health benefits
– We generate referrals for you to focus on building clinical skills.
– Administration manages initial calls, some scheduling, and insurance billing.
– Telehealth opportunities and offices throughout the state
– Individual & group supervision
– Continuing education film library, books and group events.
– We have fun together with meals, celebrations, parties and an annual retreat!
Availability for two evenings until 7 is required or one evening and one weekend day. Must work a minimum of 24 clinical hours per week and understand that the caseload is a building process. We will consider highly motivated associate licensed associates who are committed to putting themselves through emotionally focused therapy training for our in-network positions.
Please send a copy of your resume to Caroline Landen (firstname.lastname@example.org) along with a cover letter expressing your desire to join Awakenings, what interests you about couples work, being part of a group practice, and where you would like to take your career. Please include 3 letters of reference.